2012年2月12日日曜日

Where Can Buy Mini Oscar Statues

where can buy mini oscar statues

Twig & Thistle » 2012 DIY Oscar Party!

I'm so excited to share my Oscar printables for this year! I wasn't sure if I was even going to do them but I've been getting a ton of requests for them and I got really excited about updating the set. The theme this year is black, white, gold and kraft paper. I know, super original, but I think the design is a playful mix of formal and slightly rustic hints.

This year's entry  contains invites, paper oscar statuettes, popcorn boxes, drink tags and of course ballots; everything you need to throw a red carpet party in style! Oh, and I finally put together an "Oreo Cake" that I've been obsessed with since I saw it the Martha Stewart 2010 September issue. Tasty, but mighty dangerous indeed!


OSCAR INVITATION
This simple invite gets some glamour when paired with a black string & button envelope. Add a little extra fun by hinting at the Oscars and addressing the envelope with the title "and the invitation goes to…"

PAPER OSCAR STATUETTES
I didn't know if this idea was going to work but I knew I wanted to create a three-dimentional form of the oscar somehow for the decorations and table setting. These turned out to be far easier than I ever anticipated and added the perfect amount of Oscar spirit!


POPCORN BOXES
What movie night would be complete without popcorn? I couldn't resist, so these popcorn boxes can be printed and folded together to complete the scene. I filled cellophane bags with homemade popcorn, then tied them off with b&w ribbon and placed them into each box. You could easily skip the bag and just fill the boxes with popcorn too.

DRINK TAGS / PLACE CARDS
These simple tags play double-duty as both drink tags and place cards at a table setting. Simply print, cut and secure by interlocking the provided adjustable slots. Write in guests name in advance or let them do it themselves when they arrive.


OSCAR VOTING BALLOTS
Last but not least, every Oscar party needs a voting ballot! I recommend sending these out with the invitation or having guest arrive early in order to have time to vote for who they think will win. It's a fun way to get everyone engaged and enlists some competitive spirit.
Tally up the results and finish the night by awarding the player with the most correct votes a movie themed prize or an Oscar Statuette!


I hope some of you are planning an Oscar party this year and perhaps some of these printables will come in handy. I'm excited to see who'll win and I have my fingers crossed for the Artist to take Best Picture. If you haven't already seen it, I highly recommend it. It's by far one of the best films I've seen in awhile and such a cute story!

STRING & BUTTON ENVELOPES | Paper Source
GOLD MINI PENCILS | Etsy
MACROON FAVOR BOX | Packaging Specialties

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

CONDITIONS OF USE: All Twig & Thistle downloads are subject to our Terms & Conditions. Downloads are for personal, non-commercial use only. In addition please do not redistribute or modify any of the templates. If you'd like to link to the pdf, please link to this post directly. Thanks!

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..



These are our most popular posts: where can buy mini oscar statues

fancy napkin: .Invited.

three] i now traced a mini oscar shape onto the back of the gold glitter paper and cut out the cute little statue. repeat this for how many mini statues you need. four] i was lucky and the glitter paper i choose had an adhesive ... I threw out the idea to dress up, but got vetoed because people might get uncomfortable sitting so long in there sext attire.....who knows, maybe Ill change my mind and force them anyways! hehe xoET. Delete. Reply. Katie Feb 7, 2012 03:33 PM ... read more

Tech Support Interview: Howard Shore lends aural depth to the ...

The Oscar-nominated composer reflects on this uniquely intricate collaboration with Martin Scorsese. ... Sign up to get the latest updates instantly. Sign Up ►. More Instant Alert Options ► More Instant Alert Options ► ... We tend to screen every 10 days or so. We do little mini-productions and recordings of little bits and pieces of the score and then we keep looking at the film." ... Want More... Academy Awards? Oscar-statues-outside-the-82nd-academy-awards-at- ... read more

Twig Thistle » 2012 DIY Oscar Party!

This years entry contains invites, paper oscar statuettes, popcorn boxes, drink tags and of course ballots; everything you need to throw a red carpet party in style! Oh, and I finally put together an "Oreo Cake" that Ive been ... read more

Camilla Webster: The Oscars Are Coming to Grand Central

... the Oscar statuettes roll into Grand Central Terminal. The interested public will be the first to see the actual Oscar statuettes that will be presented to the Best Actor and Best Actress winners at the 84th Academy Awards on Sunday, February 26th in Vanderbilt Hall. ... As if you couldnt get any more New York meets Hollywood, the Best Actor Oscar awarded to Michael Douglas in 1987 on behalf of Wall Street will also be on view. Ive been a huge fan of the exhibits at Grand Central ... read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿